Saturday, August 8, 2015

My BIGGEST EVENT of 2015 is coming...


"You've all been asking and waiting patiently and I thank you for that." - Shaheim

I have decided to move the date of my seminar back due to an injury i suffered. It wouldn't be fair to you or me if i wasn't able to give 130% at the Power Seminar to Success. A date will be announced soon. Make sure you're following me on social media for updates and announcements.I'm looking forward to delivering the most powerful seminar/workshop you've ever been to. You will leave this event with confidence as an aspiring business owner, direction as a creative entrepreneur and a stronger passion to go out and get your success. Make sure you send me your email address for updates on the location, time, and access to ticket purchases for exclusive entry. 

Tickets will be limited and when they're gone, they're gone! Don't miss out! 

Be one of the very few that will be not miss this event. Sign up for updates at www.ShaheimSays.com




WARNING!!! The seminar coordinators reserves the right to approve camera use at any time during and/or before the event and to prohibit the use of any camera that is deemed unacceptable. Cameras with a detachable lens, iPads and the use of flash photography are prohibited at the Power Seminar to Suceess event. Contact ShaheimSays@Gmail.com for updates and/or permission of camera/video capture usage. Camera policy is subject to change at any time at the seminar's discretion.

No comments:

Post a Comment