Wednesday, November 11, 2015

What am I going to do now?

As many of you know or may not know, I am not as heavily involved in the music business as I used to be (by choice). I still give advice, mentor and help artists with their development and becoming a musical entrepreneur but the day to day operation was something I had to stop. The most valuable thing we have in life is TIME. And I wasn't getting the most out of mine so I decided to take it back. I took my time back and focused on me and what I needed to be happy, which was my family and what i would choose to give to the world. During that time, I studied and studied and I got to a point where I saw where I could help. I rediscovered my passion and saw the music industry from a perspective that I truly believed in when I started 10 years ago: LEVERAGE & ACCESS!!! 

You can leverage what you have to get what you want in this business. It's all about how you do it. Some say the industry is all about ACCESS. Access to people, access to things, access to opportunity. Who has it, where you can get it and what does it do for you? Who you know and who knows you? Leveraging access is a key factor to success so I've decided to GIVE it to the music artists that need it, want it and know what to do with it when it's presented. 

I'm just throwing this date out there but January 24th, 2016 I will be hosting an event. I still know some influential people and believe me, they would love to work with you. Why? One because they know how I am when it comes to business and two because they know the artists attending this event don't just want to play the game, they want to WIN! Isn't that right?

I'll set up an email submission for those who want to be kept up to date on this event or you can inbox your email to me. 

Phase 1 is complete. Oh, it will be free to attend as well. My gift to you. 
#NextProject #ShaheimSays

No comments:

Post a Comment