Thursday, November 5, 2015

If it ain't broke, fix it anyway.

Are you taking care of the things that are allowing you to succeed? I mean the things that if they weren't there, you'd be less productive as you are now. I'm asking this question because when it comes to success, if you don't know the things you're doing well you're gonna be blind sided when it breaks down. 

Think about a car for a second. If you know how to keep a car running well you can get it from point A to point B. It can have a beat up exterior but it still runs efficiently, because you're always tinkering with it. Checking on things and replacing parts even before it's absolutely needed. Now if the car looks new and you're always just washing the exterior making sure the car looks nice, you won't know what's wrong until it breaks down. If it ain't broke broke don't fix it, well guess what? It's broke now and all you have now is a shiny car. Stop shining up how you want people to see you and your business and get under the hood and start tinkering with the things that make it work. 

Regardless, people are still watching you. As humans we can't resist seeing someone really focused on their job. When I was a kid, I used to watch the garbagemen work when they would come down my block for pick ups. 

I can go on and on but I'll save it for another time. I am the creator of the Success Workbook, it will be on sale later this month. It's time for you to plan for your success.

www.ShaheimSays.Weebly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment