Saturday, September 19, 2015

3 Reasons Why Businesses Fail.

 Like my page

I tried to figure out why most businesses fail and most of all why I was failing. 
It was 3 simple things: I had unclear visions, unclear objectives and I procrastinated.

 Follow me
1) UNCLEAR VISIONS - I saw so many great things but couldn't focus on what I really wanted to gain.

2) UNCLEAR OBJECTIVES - My tasks always kept me so "busy" but I wasn't being "productive".

3) PROCRASTINATION - Sometimes I would think of something that would be a reason to not do something. Even though I knew it was important and that I would eventually have to do it, I would table it and not get it done. Kind of like knowing you have that project or term paper to hand in but you wait until the last moment (usually the night before...guilty) in a panic to complete it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment