Monday, September 7, 2015

The Struggle with Time


Happy Labor Day :)

I get questions all the time about what problems people are having and how to improve in their business.

Here's one inquiry I received last month that I'm just getting around to. Enjoy.

“Lately, I feel a struggle with time , almost like I need a 28 hr clock. I realize that competitors have an army of workers to complete their tasks, as for myself it's just me and the mountain becomes harder to climb with no support.”

I call this:

The Struggle with Time

When it comes to time, it doesn’t matter who you are, we all have the same 24 hrs in a day. It’s not about having 28 hours in a day but how you use your 24 hours. I’ve been in your shoes thinking to myself "if I use every moment with my hard work I can make it.", right? Soon enough, burnout sets in (feeling fatigued, stressed, overwhelmed) and I’m in no better position than I was before. After doing some major personal development, I learned that if working harder isn’t working as much as I would like, I would need to work smarter. Take the time to understand how you can make parts of your business more efficient even if you are the only employee.

A few ways you could maximize your time:
  • Keep things simple
  • Set an allotted time for an activity and stick to it
  • Eliminate your distractions (Cell phones, emails, etc...)
  • Set minimum goals and deadlines
  • Track your progress
  • Study your results
  • Study one skill you feel you need most to improve your business


Once you understand how to manage your time you’ll see that even big corporations run into the same problems, regardless if they have the workforce or not. Maximizing time (Time Management) is a skill in itself. The mountain can be climbed one step at a time, all you need to do is focus on the next step.

Have a great week.

Regards
Shaheim


Click Photo
Click the "Sign Up" link to get a FREE Power Consultation!!!

FOLLOW ME







No comments:

Post a Comment