Saturday, September 19, 2015

Attend the Power Seminar to Success (Fall 2015)


POWER SEMINAR TO SUCCESS


My Goal is to master the ability to help people dig deep within themselves, discover their own potential through personal development, and unleash their success. I am setting myself up to help millions around the globe step closer to their dreams.


This fall (2015), I will be having an exclusive event. This event will be covering the Power Path to Success: Vision, Focus, Productivity,  Access and Leverage. Below are some of the things you can expect to be covered.
  • Vision - Getting your ideas to work for you (doesn't matter if you don't know what you wanna do with your life yet or if you have too many things you want to do. I got you covered.)
  • Focus - Identifying your Pillars, Setting a Criteria for your life and business, Habits of Success and more...
  • Productivity - Learning how to set Power Goals, the Power of Minimums and Winning Everyday.
  • Access - What we all work for, access to to something we want. I'm going to show you how a change in perspective can bring you (almost) everything you want. 
  • Leverage - You're going to be able to find out what it is you currently leverage and what you could leverage to make your life a success.


With this seminar, I get to educate, guide and offer what has worked for me to active independent talent, aspiring business owners and entrepreneurs. My presentation is an innovative delivery of information, mixed with lots of story telling and the offering of proven strategies to gain results. 

Do you need to be put on course for success?

If so, then you can make one of the best decisions of your entire life by attending this event. Keep up with us on Facebook (like my page), our mailing list (Sign Up) and on the Shaheim Says blog (Subscribe). We'll be sending updates through there. The first steps to your success. 

I hope to see you at the Power Seminar to Success. You won't be disappointed and if you are, for any reason, I'll give you your money back... Guaranteed.

Date date will be confirmed soon and Tickets will be on sale soon after. Follow me for updates. smile emoticon

No comments:

Post a Comment