Monday, January 19, 2015

I Learned By Teaching.

Like my page and Sign Up for a Free Power Consult

Learning by Teaching?

Learn about yourself by teaching others.

Wow, I didn't realize this moment would come. Tomorrow is the last session of my 12 week course. I decided some time ago that I would devote some dedicated time into helping others plan their future, learn how to organize themselves and teach them how to manage themselves for their business. Now when I say "manage themselves" I really mean, managing their ideas and their time.

You see, over the years and in my own opinion, I've learned the top 3 things that keep people from succeeding; an unclear vision, unclear objectives and procrastination. I've written about this in other posts that you can see here. But in any case, I've used these areas of focus to help others to improve their productivity to maximize the value of their business.

"Time to take action." 
Join my Power List
Let's dramatically improve your life and your business.

 Like my pageTo teach a course every week and instill important and relevant principles in the individuals that participated motivated me every single week. I want to see each one of them succeed. I want to see them implement these maxims and make it apart of their core values. I've succeeded in many regards as to seeing the implementations garner positive results and moments of realization. Best of all, these outcomes have inspired me to create my own consultation business and even write a book. This course taught me a lot about myself and gave me confidence for my next venture.

The consultation business is very important to me and even to my family. My wife is a huge advocate of this being a career choice for me. Also being a mentor over the years has been a real joy and a tested experiment of my own knowledge in practice. In equivalence, the book will be a labor of love as I look to challenge myself to change the world or at least the generation that's coming up. I will try to "leave the world in a better place than I got it", so I hope you all stay tuned.

ask Shaheim



"Love what you do." If you're looking to improve or even start your own business and you need some order or mentoring, contact me. I'd be happy to lend my advice. Thank you to my Mom for letting me make my own decisions in life. I hope I'm making you proud. I love you.

"Time to take action." 
Join my Power List
Let's dramatically improve your business.

Contact "Shaheim Says" at ShaheimSays@Gmail.com to setup a 20 MINUTE consultation. 

Business is about internal and external battles... simply put, I prepare you for WAR. Business WAR. I teach and help people implement 3 simple pillars into everything THEY do in life.

I teach you how to "LEVERAGE WHAT YOU HAVE TO GET WHAT YOU WANT" & how to "BE FIRST or BE BETTER." 


Follow me on FaceBook, Twitter and Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment