Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Who's thinking about your brand?

Like my page :)

Marketing/Brand Awareness
What is T.O.M.A?

T.O.M.A. is top of mind awareness. Businesses that are at the top of consumers' minds have a high market share. Consistent, creative advertising will get your business top of mind awareness.

This system is used to determine the market share of who or what companies are on the minds of consumers in certain categories. What comes to mind when you hear a category? For example: If I said "French Fries", the first few responses would be "McDonald's" or "Burger King". If I said, "Tablets" a larger piece of the market would have responded "Apple Ipad". Not everyone will answer the same answers but the majority determines how well a company has branded their products and company awareness.

I tend to relate things back to the music industry as it's a business I am very familiar with. So as for artists, if I named a genre, who would come to mind? Top "R&B" Female ... Beyoncé, Rihanna, who knows??? But who came to your mind?

Now as an artist, producer, blogger, stylist, business owner or "mentor" (shameless plug), etc., who comes to mind when your genre or profession is named? Is it YOU or is it someone else? In the local market or the people that you are around most, are you the most dominant underground sensation or business in their minds? If you are then you're on your way and should have a solid clientele and advocating following/fan base. Or... you have a tremendous amount of work to do and it will probably start with your brand identity! 


"Time to take action." 
Join my Power List
Let's dramatically improve your business.

This is one of the topics that are discussed during the mentoring sessions with me. Love what you do. If you're looking to improve or even start your business and you need some order or mentoring, contact me. I'd be happy to lend my advice. 

ask Shaheim

Business is about internal and external battles... simply put, I prepare you for WAR. I teach and help people implement 3 simple pillars into everything THEY do in life.


The RESULTS:

-  UNEXPECTED GOALS BEING ACHIEVED

-  AN INCREASE OF PROFITS
-  CREATION OF AN INSATIABLE HUNGER FOR SUCCESS (Think of a LION that's always hungry)...Yum!!!

I teach you how to "BE FIRST or BE BETTER. Period.


No comments:

Post a Comment