Friday, January 2, 2015

Go For it!!!

Go for it!!!

I have a lot of thoughts, maybe too many, but I was extremely frustrated one evening and my thoughts were jumble around. Scrambled would be the appropriate word, accompanied by a wave like headache. You know the one that feels like your heartbeat is in your brain and with every pulse you feel the pain. Ouch!!! It had me in partial tears. I decided to take a late night walk and see if the fresh air could lead me to some relief.
I wonder, have you ever looked up in the night sky and wondered what all those moving-blinking blips of light are? I don't mean the stars. Lol. It's something a lot closer. If you look carefully enough you can see them swirling in these around about patterns. It turns out they are actually airplanes. On this headache riddled night, I sat outside by the pier of the Hudson River and saw twenty planes flying above me and the coast of New Jersey. What I noticed was an elaborate dance in the sky that displayed these planes at different elevations, longitudes & latitudes, speeds and directions. I guess you could call it airplane traffic. They just kept swirling like a moth deciding if it wants to land as close to the flame it is attracted to.
I was a bit more relaxed seeing this elaborate ballet and my headache started to subside. After a while, my attention was captured by a plane that flew much lower than the rest of the planes. Much faster, presumably because it was closer to me, and it was determined to "B-line" to its destination, the quickest route. And that's just it. In business, there are all kinds of companies swirling along at different altitudes and probably extremely profitable in their journey. Some being cautious and some just wanting to land somewhere. But there is always that start up company carrying all the frustrations and headaches of the business. Flying way below the radar of detection, not worrying about the traffic above and fiercely focused on one objectiveGetting to it's destination. It got me thinking, maybe more companies should take a moment to look at the night sky. 
Instead of having so many objectives and running them all through your mind at the same time to the point your are overwhelmed with frustration, take a lower trajectory, pick one objective and GO FOR IT!!!


"Time to take action." 





Business is about internal and external battles... simply put, I prepare you for WAR. I teach and help people implement 3 simple pillars into everything THEY do in life.


The RESULTS:

- UNEXPECTED GOALS BEING ACHIEVED- AN INCREASE OF PROFITS
- CREATION OF AN INSATIABLE HUNGER FOR SUCCESS (Think of a LION that's always hungry)...Yum!!!

I teach you how to "BE FIRST or BE BETTER. Period.

What else do you wanna know?


No comments:

Post a Comment